Sunday 22 April 2012

First posting on Choc Lit Author's Blog!

And there I am!  Wooohoooo!

My first ever post on the Choc Lit Authors's Blog has appeared - and thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit and post. 

I'm not going to pretend that the exercise wasn't just a little bit scary :) - because it seriously was - but it was sooo exciting too! I believe I may have lost the plot slightly as I talked about squealing - and revealed my hankering for a knitted Will, but did get through the necessary introductions:)
And of course - I talked about the book some!

The post can be viewed HERE

7 comments:

  1. Great first post Sarah, I'm so happy you're doing so well, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely Lyn :) All these firsts - it's quite a ride! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! job posting site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Std test

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Auto verkaufen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. US wiza ESTA

    ReplyDelete